Monday, February 11, 2013

Only You Lord - we're depending on You Lord...

The gentleman that has been harrassing Lolita - a guy we went to school with - is now out of jail and back to calling her.  He just hangs up now.  Doesn't leave a message or try to talk to her like in the past - these past 2 years or so now - way too long.  And now he's calling her from an Ohio number. The hope is that he is in Ohio and not in the tri-state area.  He's clearly not well and needs to be treated - delivered.  And that is our greater hope:  That he be delivered, healed, and set free.   But the immediate hope, in our Lord and unmatchless Saviour, is that He move in this man's heart and mind to leave Lolita alone.

Lord, I know that you have a great call on Lolita's life and sometimes You allow these "thorns" in our flesh to keep us humble.   However, Lolita already had a great thorn with the trauma of her upbringing.   I suppose I'll never understand why this too.  However, I know You are greater than our thorns and greater than our need to know why.  And yes, I admit Lord, that as a mother, and being connected to Lolita, I'm concerned for myself and my family, as well.   So, I come to You in great faith and anguish of heart and plead with you to protect us all - especially Lolita - to protect as you specify in your word - in Psalm 91. I declare this word now and in the precious and mighty name of Jesus, I cancel the attack and plans of the enemy to harrass, upset, or cause harm in anyway through  the weaknesses in this man.   I know that's it's a spirtual demon and, as such, I declare William FREE in Jesus' name.  Indeed, yes, I say, in the name of Jesus - COME OUT!!! And believe it to be so...that like the men and women full of demons who were soon in their right mind after a word from our Lord and Savior, William is also walking in his right mind, full of the Holy Spirit and declaring the goodness of God over his life. Protect Lolita, protect all who are connected to her and all who are around her. Be her front and rear guard. Set your angels charge over her.  Be her cloud in the day and her pillar of fire at night.   Be her all in all.

Psalm 91
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment