Wednesday, January 29, 2014

More TRUTH to live by...

To the extent that I am in fear or worry there is wrong believing in my life.

It is hard to receive from the Lord if I am full of wrong believing.

Walk in truth not in fear.

Here are some great truths:

John 1:17

English Standard Version
17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and TRUTH came through Jesus Christ.

Matthew 8:1-4:  Many people God has the power to work on their behalf, but they doubt that God is willing to use His power on His behalf.  That is me.

He is willing to use HIS power on me.  He does it because HE is good.

Under law NO ONE EVER GOT HEALED OF LEPROSY.
And even if they had been healed, they would have needed to go through a ritual of cleansing (that is a picture of the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ).  Jesus told the leper that he was CLEANSED. As King, He healed him.  As Priest, He cleansed him.  The King uses His decree to save, to heal, to deliver.  That's why I worship Him, that's why I LOVE HIM as my KING PRIEST!

Deuteronomy 34:7:  Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.  Hebrews 11:27:  By faith he left Egypt, not being afraid of the anger of the king, for he endured as seeing him who is invisible,.i.e., by SEEING GOD.  Moses endured (in Greek - CONTINUED STRONG).

Practice the Presence of God. REJOICE IN HIM.  BE CONTINUOUSLY IN THANKSGIVING.  By doing so, the stronger I will become - just like Moses.  

Be grateful that He is my shepherd.  That I shall not be in want.

The best way to fight the enemy is to eat the bread of life - to feed at the feet of Jesus.  Bread is any teaching - systematic exposition of the doctrines of the Bible - expounding on Christ.  Fish represents the practical application of truth.  Egg is something that you meditate on, brood over it like a mother hen, and then it will birth life in me.

Numbers 7:89 - 8:4
Message from the Holy of Holies:  Everything I do is to bring glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ!

When I do:  POWER comes into my life.  Remember Acts 3:6-16

But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk! And he took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong. And leaping up he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God. And all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10 and recognized him as the one who sat at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, asking for alms. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.  11 While he clung to Peter and John, all the people, utterly astounded, ran together to them in the portico called Solomon's. 12 And when Peter saw it he addressed the people: “Men of Israel, why do you wonder at this, or why do you stare at us, as though by our own power or piety we have made him walk? 13 The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant[b] Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.14 But you denied the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, 15 and you killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead. To this we are witnesses. 16 And his name—by faith in his name—has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus[c] has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all.

When I am burned out, depressed, Jesus lifts me up.  He is always raising people up, even today at the right hand of the Father.  Every branch in me that does not bear fruit, He lifts up and wraps me around the trellis (a picture of the cross) and I grow again around it.  Value the word of God, eat His bread, and I will be lit up!  He will not hide me.  I will be set on the lampstand so that EVERYONE can behold His glory.

Ministry of the lampstand is from evening until morning - so in the darkest times of my life, the Lord will shine His light brightly.  The enemy's single objective is for me to take my eyes off the Lord Jesus Christ.  I'm never stronger, healthier, more prosperous than when I am looking on Jesus, the one who is altogether lovely.

Numbers 7 is all about offerings and giving by the leaders of Israel (specifying their names and the tribes) and then we go to the lampstand in Numbers 8:1-4 and then the rest of 8 is about the consecration of the Levites.

Entire chapter 7 is about giving.  After lampstand, consecration of the Levites, it shows that all my giving needs to be given in the light of the sanctuary.  The light of the lampstand shows my real motives.  Am I serving for gain, to be noticed of men, for my own gratification or is it for the center shaft, Jesus Christ?  It must be for Jesus alone. 

REMEMBER 
1 John 4:16-19
16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 

Jesus loved all the twelve, but John KNEW it.  He spoke of himself as the one that Jesus loved.  My self-esteem can then be based on this ALONE.  When I boast of the Lord's love for me, I will always be used of the Lord MIGHTILY!  The son of God who loved me gave Himself for me.  Knowledge of this - a true KNOWING - empowers me to withstand temptation, to live victoriously.

Romans 8:32
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

JESUS LOVES ME!  


No comments:

Post a Comment