Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Faith - Faith - and more - FAITH

More great teaching from Joseph Prince on faith.

Romans 10:5-13
Believe and Speak

Mark 11
Have the God kind of faith:  

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Doing and speaking are antithesis to each other.
Doing is not of faith.
Do not perform to get a blessing.

As long as I am doing or performing, the enemy is winning.
As long as I am believing and speaking, the enemy is loosing.

The higher I go up in rank, the more I speak, the less that I do (for example, a CEO).
I am seated on Christ's throne. I am a King & a Priest.

Whatever I desire, be believing that I am receiving and it will be mine.

God doesn't wait for me to be perfect to use my faith.  For example, Elijah (James 5-17-18):   "Elijah was a man like affected as we, and with prayer he did pray -- not to rain, and it did not rain upon the land three years and six months; and again he did pray, and the heaven did give rain, and the land did bring forth her fruit."

The enemy is afraid that I will act like who I am - a KING & A PRIEST!  He doesn't care about all my charitable acts, all my service, all the money that I give away.  He cares that I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST.

*************************************

I truly have to learn how to do this - to live this out.  In my heart, speaking and writing are one in the same.  I speak clearest when I write.  So, on this, the 28th day of January, in the year 2014, I will speak these desires, believing that I am receiving each one and that they will be mine, in the mighty and precious name of JESUS!

Praise you Father for your favor upon me and the fulfillment of your promise to add to me another son in my 48th year!

Praise you Father that I am blessed and highly favored and that every promise prayed over Jonathan's life shall come to pass!

Praise you Abba Daddy that my family is whole, healthy, and at peace with one another.

Praise you Daddy that my brother is walking in sobriety and that he and His whole household are saved and in continuous fellowship with you and other's who love you.

Praise you Abba Daddy that I am in the best physical condition and shape of my entire life and that all excess weight has been loss FOREVER.

Praise you Jesus for my life partner and for putting each of us in the right place at the right time to meet one another, to know one another, and to come into agreement with You to walk forward in life as husband and wife.

Praise you Jesus that my husband loves Jonathan as his very own.

Thank you Lord God my father that you enable me to walk in the fullness of my vocation which is marriage and family, ever dependent upon you to carry out my daily activities.

Thank you Lord God for joy unspeakable!

Thank you Lord God for prosperity in my finances and that there is abundant surplus to be used for the spread of the gospel through the support of missions and ministries devoted to this cause.

Thank you my Father for FAITH and for YOUR SON who is for me salvation, grace, favor, goodness, power, love, joy, mercy - all that I NEED!

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment