Saturday, December 7, 2013

Quick post - blind phone call...

Leann's neighbor, can't think of her name, has a co-worker at Verizon that she wants to fix up with a nice Christian woman.  She asked Leann if she knew anyone. Leann mentioned me.  This was way back in the summer.  The plan was to throw a bbq or dinner party and invite us both and we could meet that way.  Neither ever happened. So, he was asking Leann's neighbor about me and when it was gonna happen.  They decided to simply give me his number so that I can call him.

Funny thing - well, God thing - I had a heart to heart talk with God in the parking lot of Kessler on Friday.  I simply asked again for Him to fulfill this work about my vocation being marriage and family - to put in my life a man of the caliber of Dave Meyer, Jeff Smith, Eric Askey - men of stalwart character, who truly love the Lord, love their spouses - whose spouses are even greater women because they have been blessed with these men as husbands - and men who kind of get blindsided by ladies who have a lot of huxbah - they simply are so smitten from the get go that it doesn't bother them at all - they even find it appealing.

And then Leann calls a few hours later.

Not sure if this gentleman is an answer to that prayer.  I do like that he appears intentional and is truly seeking a Godly wife. That reminds me of Dave Meyer.  That's all I know.  Not even sure of his name.  Leann thinks that it's Rob, which is funny cause my dad's name is Robert, and usually Rob is short for Robert.  So...we shall see.  I'm waiting till it's the right time to call.  I'm hoping to finally complete a 21 day fast.  So maybe after that (after 12/28).  I don't know.  Lord, lead me rightly.

Please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment