Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Plans, plans, plans

In essence, I believe the Lord is using Arbonne to deliver me from a fear-based lifestyle that I've been living most of my adult life.  My father's illness has shown me how much I am constrained by my fear of people, as I'm having to advocate for him and be more confrontational with others, which I hate.  I need to be delivered of this, for my parents and especially for Jonathan; a cowering mom he does not deserve.  I need to be delivered of this for ME.  

I see Arbonne as the vehicle to empower and set me free.  And I'm hoping others that I know (and don't know yet) will catch the vision, and find a way to be transformed and empowered by an entrepreneurial spirit in a company that's all about uplifting both women and men to serve others and to help them make their dreams come true.

If someone were to ask me what I do for a living:  "I own a business that allows me to help people become liberated and empowered to accomplish their every hope and dream - and to pass this same gift on to others."

My 15-year and beyond plan (till age 60 and life as a full-time writer and ministry philanthropist - all God-willing!)

- End of 3rd quarter 2013:  District
- End of 4th quarter 2013:  Area
- End of 4th quarter 2013:  Complete Esther Project
- End of 1st quarter 2014:  Regional
- Driving our Mercedes as my birthday gift in May 2014
- End of 4th quarter 2014:  Executive Regional 
- Establish the Jakin Sanctuary Foundation (goal of 1 Million Dollar Endowment by 2027)
- End of 2nd quarter 2015:  National
- 2015 Goal:  July - October in Paris with Jonathan
- 2016 Goal:  A lovely home for Jonathan and I and hopefully my husband and our child to be (before age 49)
- 2016 Goal:  Jonathan enrolled in the best primary school for him
- 2017 Goal:  50!  Running the Paris Marathon in April of 2017 & 50th Birthday Celebration
- 2020 Goal:  Purchase retreat center and start blessing folks with it
- 2022 Goal:  2nd Child enrolled in the best primary school for him
- 2022 Goal:  Run the NYC Marathon
- 2027 Goal:  Begin life as a full-time writer and ministry philanthropist
- 2029 Goal:  Send Jonathan to College (or off to whatever the Lord leads him - paid in full)
- 2034 Goal:  Send 2nd child to College (or to whatever the Lord leads him - paid in full)
- 2035 Goal and beyond (and really, starting now):  

Giving, Serving, Living, Loving, Writing, Caring, Teaching until the good Lord brings me to Himself

No comments:

Post a Comment