Friday, November 11, 2011

Jonathan is 8 months old!! And he celebrated his first ever Halloween on October 31, 2011. Our wonderful friends in Tucson, Yoan, Jen and Sophie, were too sweet and sent Jonathan Sophie's first Halloween costume: Tigger from Winne the Pooh! We didn't go trick-or-treating. But we went out our usual evening stroll and watched the other trick-or-treaters in their costumes (or not -- that sorta irritates me that a lot of kids go out without any costumes and expect candy!). We also, as you can tell, took loads of pics on this special occassion:-).

Oh, Jonathan, you look so scrumptious. You are still so incredibly wonderful, so incredibly happy, so incredibly smart, so incredibily energetic, so incredibly unique, so incredibly YOU! I praise God in my heart continuously for you. I want to shout it out every day -- YOU'RE the GREATEST! You've made my mediocre life great and I'm so grateful for God that He deemed me worthy to take care of you.

So, I have your images and a few comments about you in this personal blog that might at some point get aired out in public, public...maybe not. Anyway, I believe you really need your OWN blog. Something that reflects your sanguine nature and not your mom's melacholy/choleric nature:-/. So, mommy has a goal of starting a new blog just for you maybe for your 9 month milestone -- that would be equivalent to the 9 months you were in my belly and I think that would be quite appropo.


So, keep a look out for it Jon Asher (only I can call u that!). And let's pray that mommy is able to keep it up for the next 18 years -- Lord, bless me to keep it up for at least the next 18 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment